Author Archive for: firstname.lastname@example.org
About rebecca capel
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud rebecca capel contributed a whooping 21 entries.
Entries by rebecca capel
We are once again excited to attend a National Convention. This week we are headed to Austin, for the Gymnastics Association of Texas 50th Annual Convention. This summer has been very busy with all the Olympic events happening, We attended the US Gymnastics National Congress & Trade Show back in July and had an amazing show. For the […]
One Beat CPR is proud to be an exhibitor at the IAFC Conference Hall. We have become the vendor of choice for many Fire and EMS organization across the US. This brings us another opportunity to connect with the leaders in the industry. Our company was founded by Lon Rosen, a Local Firefighter and some […]
At the 90th Annual Conference, we exhibited and presented our training classes and products in front of civil officials. The goal of the League of Cities organization is to unite the municipalities of Florida and promote local self-government. The league has members representing over 400 cities, towns and villages in the state of Florida. […]
2016 Glammy Awards Please join us on Friday, September 16th at Glam-A-Thon’s Lipstick Lounge hosted at The Gallery of Amazing Things in Dania Beach, FL from 8:00 — 11 pm We will be there to celebrate the honorees who have consistently demonstrated an ongoing commitment to volunteerism and leadership to service their communities.
Join us this Sunday August 7th, 2016 at the Westfield Mall on University Dr. and Broward Blvd. Come learn CPR and be ready to save a life!
On April 11th, 2016 when Paramedic Hal Byrd of Lumberton, NC headed out to play a round of golf at Pinecrest Country Club, he was in good spirits and ready to play his favorite course like many times before. As the day progressed, he started experiencing symptoms of distress, but continued on golfing. Mid-course, he collapsed […]
Toll free: 855.ONE.BEAT
Saturday: By Appointment only
Sunday: By Appointment only
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
- First Aid Preparedness — Having trained personnel ready and willing to render first aid will reassure other co-workers and make them feel safer themselves.
- An AED saved Bob Harper, but could you find one in an emergency?
- One Beat’s Staff Firefighters Complete 3rd Annual New York City Memorial Stair Climb
- THIS HEART MONTH JOIN US FOR THE 8TH ANNUAL TOUR DE BROWARD THIS SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 26, 2017 AT MIRAMAR REGIONAL PARK – PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT JDCH HEART INSTITUTE AND OTHER PROGRAMS
- We’re going to the 2017 Golf Industry Show, see you there!