Terms and Conditions
Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form, or place an order. When registering, updating information, or ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, information related to the management of your defibrillators and certifications, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or any other information necessary for tracking and documenting your defibrillators and certifications as detailed in the terms of your Contract.
Use of Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our management program and website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions, your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information, updates, and requests pertaining to your account or order.
Permission is granted to temporarily access one copy of the materials (information or software) on One Beat CPR + AED's web site for transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on One Beat CPR + AED's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by One Beat CPR + AED at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
With the exception of Contract arrangements which specify we are responsible for any and all information collection and entry related to your AED management plan:
The materials on One Beat CPR + AED's web site are provided "as is". One Beat CPR + AED makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, One Beat CPR + AED does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
In no event shall One Beat CPR + AED or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials One Beat CPR + AED's Internet site, even if One Beat CPR + AED or a One Beat CPR + AED authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on One Beat CPR + AED's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. One Beat CPR + AED does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. One Beat CPR + AED may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. One Beat CPR + AED does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without One Beat CPR + AED's prior written consent.
One Beat CPR + AED accepts online or telephone payment via credit or debit card. We also accept payment via purchase order for qualified customers. Invoices may be paid by check or credit or debit card.
Orders are generally delivered within 14 days. Customers who are concerned about meeting deadlines should contact the Customer Service Department. Rush orders on items are available for a 25% rush charge. Rush orders are delivered within 7 days. Delivery times may vary during the holiday seasons.
Specific refund terms and eligibility requirements are included in the terms of your Contract and plan. All refunds must be returned unopened and within 30 days. Serial and reference numbers must match invoice documentation. Opened products and items which evidence signs of tampering are not resalable and cannot be returned under any circumstances. Refunds or credits will be issued for prepaid training sessions provided cancellation or change requests are submitted 48 business hours prior to the start of the session. Classes cancelled after this deadline are not eligible for a refund.
Any claim relating to One Beat CPR + AED's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We also implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our offices:
Last updated on: 08/01/2018